It’s so easy to wake up and carry on with your day complaining and whining about everything: rain, trains, colleagues, shop assistants, your parents, your other half, the universe and all the other super annoying things.
There are many things that we take for granted whilst someone else can only dream about.. Kinda puts things into perspective when you start thinking about it.
These are my 20 things that I am grateful for every day.
- For waking up to live another day.
- For Google and YouTube (what was life like before them?).
- For being able to wear the clothes I want to wear.
- For living in Europe and that traveling here is so easy.
- For my eyesight and for being able to see all the beauty in this world.
- For #girlpower.
- For the education system and access to any book there is written.
- For the ability to choose what I want to do with my life.
- For the possibility to love who I choose to love.
- For the supermarkets and the fact that you can go and get whatever you want at any given time.
- For human and animal rights.
- For unlimited access to clean water and electricity.
- For coffee shops.
- For Nikes being an acceptable shoe wear outside gym.
- For cute puppies on Instagram.
- For living through the change of century (how cool is that?).
- For iPhone or any smart phone and how easy it makes communicating.
- For extremely polite people in the UK who make your daily commute much nicer.
- For Haagen Daz Pralines and Cream Ice cream.
- For living in this day and age where my voice counts.
What are you grateful for every day?
Thank you for reading.
Much love and gratitude!